Electrical Safety: Course Overview
Electrical safety is not just for electricians. Ensure your staff understand why electrical safety is important with this training module. Our Electrical Safety Elearning Course is designed to cover the main aspects of electrical safety in the workplace. By the end of this course you will have learned how electricity works, the legislation that governs its use in the workplace, how to identify hazards, as well as the causes and control measures needed to be put in place to ensure compliance.
You will learn about how electricity works and what we use it for and the legislation that governs its usage in the workplace. You will also learn about the hazards of electricity, the faults that cause them, and the control measures used to mitigate any harm caused.
As with all our courses it is split into two main sections, the learning module followed by the multiple choice test to demonstrate your understanding of what you've learned. Successful conclusion of multiple choice test results in a downloadable/printable certification.
Electrical Safety: Key Features
- Suitable and relevant to staff of every level
- Designed in compliance with The Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 and The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Clear, concise and easy to follow
- CPD Accredited and RoSPA Approved
- Downloadable/Printable Certification