COSHH: Course Overview
The COSHH elearning training module will equip your staff with the information needed to work safely with chemicals and other harmful substances. Our COSHH Elearning Course is designed to teach the main aspects of working safely with Chemicals in the workplace.
You will learn about chemicals and other hazardous substances and the legal duties in the form the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Regulations including how to complete a risk assessment.
As with all our courses it is split into two main sections, the learning module followed by the multiple choice test to demonstrate your understanding of what you've learned. Successful conclusion of multiple choice test results in a downloadable/printable certification.
COSHH: Key Features
- In compliance with the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health 2002 (CoSHH)
- Designed to teach all staff how to identify hazardous substances and use appropriate protection measures
- Clear, concise and easy to follow
- CPD Accredited and RoSPA Approved
- Downloadable/Printable Certification