Confined Spaces : Course Overview
This module is for those whose job involves being in confined spaces or poorly ventilated environments. Learn the dangers of this type of work and potentially life saving safety measures.
Our Confined Spaces Elearning Course is designed to teach the definition of confined space in the workplace and the hazards associated with working in confined spaces providing you with the knowledge and understanding of the legislation covering the laws regarding confined space in the workplace and also what the hierarchy of control is, safe systems of work and how to apply it to confined space work.
Successful completion of the Confined Spaces Elearning Course provides you with an understanding of what constitutes a confined space, you will be able to identify the main risks posed by confined spaces, and gain an understanding of the following:
- Hazards associated with working in confined spaces
- The term 'specific risk' regarding confined space entry and work
- The framework for safe systems of work with confined spaces
As with all our courses it is split into two main sections, the learning module followed by the multiple choice test to demonstrate your understanding of what you've learned. Successful conclusion of multiple choice test results in a downloadable/printable certification.
Confined Spaces : Key Features
- Essential for anyone working in confined space for any length of time
- Clear, concise and easy to follow
- CPD Accredited and RoSPA Approved
- Downloadable/Printable Certification